Wednesday, May 13, 2015

How to cook delicious food for housewives

    As we all know, housewives always pay attentions about their children’s healthy.A good way keep healthy is eating healthy. They take care of  what their children eat everyday and whether they eat enough or not. Although a lot of housewives want to do delicious food and create something new for their children and husband to make them happy, unfortunately their cooking are so bad .So housewives will spend much time in focusing on how to make tasty and healthy food.I will introduce some delicious food below here. For teenagers, they are curious in any food in the world and like to try different food that they never see. For instance, I, a teenager who is addicted to food deeply,the happiest thing for my daily life is to eat delicious food when I am hungry.

I like Chicken best, so today I will teach how to cook fried chicken.






Bite Sized Chicken Fried Steak
serves 2
prep time: 10 minutes
active time: 20 minutes
total time: 30 minutes
  • salt and freshly ground pepper
    1 lb top round cube steak, cut into bite sized pieces
    1 cup flour
    2 tablespoons potato starch or cornstarch
    1/8 teaspoon each of: paprika, garlic powder, cayenne
    2 tablespoons buttermilk
    1 egg, lightly beaten
    oil for frying (I like grapeseed or rice bran)
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment